Friday, September 9, 2011

Guest Speaker on National Commercial Real Estate Radio Show



My First Radio Appearance


On September 7th, I was invited to participate as an auction expert on The Commercial Real Estate Show, a weekly national broadcast. The taping took about an hour, but it was a very quick hour!

I shared the booth with our host, Michael Bull, a banking expert, and another auctioneer. We all wore headsets, and spoke into our own big microphones on swivel mounts. I have to admit that I was a bit nervous at first, but once the taping began, and it was time to expound on auction topics, it was fun!


I learned that radio is done in segments, and that the length of each segment is predetermined, so that the content can be interspersed with desired advertising space.

Michael’s show is very educational. He covers a wide range of topics relevant to commercial real estate, and I was honored to be able to talk about our role in selling commercial real estate.

I hope you will have an interest in hearing the show.

It can be downloaded at www.commercialrealestateshow.com/.html and will be broadcast in Atlanta on Saturday at 10am EST on the Wall Street Business Network Biz1190 WAFS or on Sunday 9am EST on Talk 920 WGKA Click on either name for a link.



And,As always, please visit our Website to view our Upcoming Auctions or Contact Us if we can help you with any of your Auction Needs!

No comments: